Experience the magic of a summer night in Lapland with our Midnight Hiking tour, where the sun doesn't set between May 25th and July 18th, providing a unique opportunity to explore the stunning landscape views of Rovaniemi under the light of the midnight sun. With the cleanest air in the world, Lapland offers an unparalleled nature experience that includes many of the finest highlights of northern wildlife, such as the chance to see northern lights dancing in the sky at the end of August. Experience one of the world's most exotic hiking adventures with us and enjoy the serenity of Lapland's night while capturing unique pictures. Our professional guide will also provide you with refreshments and small snacks for your comfort.
- Pick-up from accommodation
- Short hike
- Small snack and juice by an open fire
- Transportation back to accommodation
- Voucher and ID.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Minimum of two persons per booking.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Rovaniemi hotels within 15 kilometers radius.
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place.
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park – Joulumaantie 5, 96930 Arctic Circle, Finland. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park
Pickup is offered in following places
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna,Rovaniemi
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Glass Resort
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic City Hotel
- Nova Skyland
- santa´s igloos
- Motelli Rovaniemi
- Arctic delight resort