Experience this Night Snowmobile Safari in the Arctic Circle forests. You will drive through the snow-covered forests, swamps, and on the frozen lakes!
This evening experience includes 1-hour full driving departing from Santa Claus Village. You will be fully dressed and equipped to start the safari. The guide will teach you the basics to drive the snowmobile safely! You will be driven along the best routes of the Arctic Circle. The landscapes are unforgettable and breathtaking. If you are lucky, and catch a bright sky, you can maybe also see the Aurora Borealis – Northern Lights – showing you the way!
This excursion is suited for everybody, but a valid driving license is required to drive a snowmobile. Children and adults without valid drivers’ licenses can join the safari comfortably seated on a sledge behind the snowmobile.
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
- Thermal overalls
- 1 Hour Driving Snowmobile in shared snowmobile ( 2 pax minimum)
- Bring Voucher and ID Card.
- Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, a valid drivers license is required and You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
- Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park