Experience the Magic of the Arctic Night on an Evening Snowmobile Safari in Rovaniemi!
Join our Evening Snowmobile Safari in the Arctic Circle forests and learn to drive a snowmobile through the snowy landscapes of Lapland accompanied by an experienced instructor. This 1-hour full driving excursion departs from Santa Claus Village and takes you on the best routes of the Arctic Circle forests. You will drive through snow-covered forests and swamps while admiring the breathtaking landscapes that Lapland has to offer. If you're lucky and the sky is clear, you might even be able to catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis – Northern Lights – illuminating your path.
This activity is suitable for families and beginners, and everyone can enjoy it seated on a sled behind the guide's snowmobile. Please note that adults require a valid driving license to drive a snowmobile.
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
- Thermal overalls
- 1 Hour Driving Snowmobile in shared snowmobile ( 2 pax minimum)
- Bring Voucher and ID Card.
- Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, a valid drivers license is required and You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
- Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park