Experience the thrilling excitement of snowmobiling through snowy forests and beautiful nature of the Arctic Circle, in Rovaniemi. This tour include 2 hours driving Snowmobile in Arctic Circle Forest!
Departing from Arctic Circle, our group sizes are small and the speed and the length of the safari depend on each group. Therefore, these safaris are suited for families as well as for those who are looking for a real adrenaline boost. The breathtaking landscapes of Arctic Circle forest are waiting for you! The two-hours safari is one of our most popular safaris and suitable for families, friends, and beginners. The snowmobile trail will take you to the most beautiful places in the arctic circle area! The snowmobile safari takes you to deeper into Rovaniemi wilderness. Guide will provide you safety instructions about the driving.
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
- Bring Voucher and ID Card.
Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, a valid drivers license is required and You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.
- Pick-up and drop off at accommodation in Rovaniemi center (6 km radio)
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park Safari house
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Scandic Polar
- Lumimaa – Snowland
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna,Rovaniemi
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Glass Resort