Experience the thrill and excitement of snowmobiling through snowy forests and beautiful nature of the Arctic Circle in Rovaniemi. This tour includes 2 hours of driving with a Snowmobile in Arctic Circle Forest!
Departing from the Arctic Circle, our group sizes are small, and the speed and the length of the safari depend on each group. Therefore, these safaris are suited for families as well as for those who are looking for a real adrenaline rush. The breathtaking landscape of Arctic Circle forests are waiting for you! The two-hour safari is one of our most popular safaris and suitable for families, friends, and beginners. The snowmobile trail will take you to the most beautiful places in the Arctic Circle area! The snowmobile safari takes you to deeper into the Rovaniemi wilderness. The guide will provide you with safety instructions about the driving.
This excursion is suited for everybody, but a valid driving license is required to drive a snowmobile. Children and adults without valid drivers’ licenses can join the safari comfortably seated on a sledge behind the snowmobile.
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
- Bring Voucher.
- Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, a valid drivers license is required and You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- Children and adults without a drivers’ license can join the safari by sitting on the sledge.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
- Children 1-13 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Children under 2 year old are not recommended to join this tour.
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park Safari house
Pickup is offered in following places
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna,Rovaniemi
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Glass Resort
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic City Hotel
- Nova Skyland
- santa´s igloos
- Motelli Rovaniemi
- Arctic delight resort