Take a day trip to Ranua Wildlife Park and see polar bears and 50 other arctic species
With an expert guide, learn about the animals' characteristics and living habits, including polar bears, arctic foxes, wolverines, and lynx. Enjoy a 2.5 km walk in the magical snowy forest and encounter animals that call the arctic their home. Ranua Wildlife Park is the northernmost zoo in Finland and the second most northerly in the world, making it a must-visit destination for families in Lapland.
After being picked up at your accommodation, you will be driven to Ranua Wildlife Park, home to around 50 species of wild arctic animals and 200 animal varieties. All animals live in enclosures similar to their indigenous environment. Before you start your way back to Rovaniemi, you will have some time to have lunch or small snacks and do some souvenirs shopping.
– Pickup / Drop Off at Accommodation
– Winter Clothes on Request
– Professional Guidance
- Valid Id card and Voucher
- Pick-up and drop off at accommodation in Rovaniemi center (6 km radio)
- Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.
- The zoo is outdoors, so prepare yourself with adequate clothing. On request we can arrange warm winter clothing.
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park Safari house
Pickup is offered in following places
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Motelli Rovaniemi
- Arctic delight resort
- Railway station
- Lapland hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Ounasvaara Lakituvat Chalets
- Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park, City office, Shopping Center Rinteenkulma
- Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park, Santa Claus Village
- Hostel Tikka
- Saarituvat cottages
- Apukka resort