Get ready for a thrilling winter adventure in Rovaniemi! Our professional guide will equip you with the necessary winter clothing and teach you how to handle a snowmobile like a professional. You will then drive the snowmobile to local reindeer farm, where reindeer herders will introduce you to their lifestyle and how it is to be a reindeer herder in the 21st century.
After receiving instructions from the herders, you will drive your own reindeer sledge on a brief, 500 meters long ride. Your newly acquired skills will earn you a reindeer sledge driver’s license! Warm refreshments will be offered at the farm to keep you warm.
- Snowmobile Tour in Shared Snowmobile
- Visit to the Reindeer Farm
- Reindeer Drivers License
- Winter Clothes and Equipment
- Reindeer Short Sleigh Ride
- International Drivers License
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver’s license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must be recognizable in English. If you do not bring your driving license you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile and no refund can be offered.
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults.
- Children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Children 4-12 are subject to child rates specified in the product information. Youngsters aged 13+ are subject to adult prices.
Meeting point : Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park
Pickup is offered in following places
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna,Rovaniemi
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Glass Resort
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic City Hotel
- Nova Skyland
- santa´s igloos
- Motelli Rovaniemi
- Arctic delight resort