Enjoy a visit the Arctic Wildlife Park in Ranua with this convenient 5-hour round-trip from Rovaniemi in a comfortable vehicle with free WiFi. Ranua Wildlife Park is a zoo that opened in 1983 in the municipality of Ranua, Lapland. It is the northernmost zoo in the world and Lapland’s leading tourist attraction for families.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Warm and comfortable clothes in winter are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- It is important that you are ready at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time please wait outside by your hotel main door otherwise we do not guarantee your pickup.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
- It is important that you are ready at least five minutes before the scheduled departure time please wait outside by your hotel main door.
Keywords: Zoo tours, Autumn activities, Winter activities, YourBus
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Hotel Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Rudolf
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Santasport Resort
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
Phone +358 40 835 3643