During this tour, we will be introducing you to the exciting sport of Snowmobile driving alongside a twist of Aurora hunting! Snowmobile driving is something us finn’s hold very close to the heart. It is one of the best ways to move around during the deep snow season in the winter and allows us to find the best spots to witness the breathtaking phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis! Let’s take a ride to the lakeside cottage and make everlasting memories by the campfire roasting local snacks.
We provide the below items, included in the tour price.
- A Tour Guide
- Detailed instructions on how to safely operate a snowmobile
- Snowmobiling equipment ( Helmet , balaclava, A snowmobile )
- Winter boots
- Thermal winter overall
- Childrens Thermal winter overall
- Warm beverages and Traditional snacks prepared by the campfire
- Pick -ups and Drop -offs are included in the price
We understand that most visitors might not have the right clothing for the snowy conditions and arctic climate. So, for your convenience as well as to guarantee maximum satisfaction and give you the best possible experience we will provide you with the above.
We also provide cozy beanies and mittens. Feel free to bring your own winter clothing but from past experience we highly recommend to use our high quality items.
Before booking, we would like for you to be aware of a few crucial things.
- If you want to operate a snowmobile, a Drivers license is required. (Does not apply to passengers)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a snowmobile
- Operating a snowmobile under the influence of drugs and alcohol are prohibited
- Always listen to the snowmobile guide’s instructions
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee that the Northern Lights will show up even if the weather conditions are ideal.
Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
Meeting point : StayLapland Dressing Room
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Bus station
- From your accommodation
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Korkalonkatu 36 – Snowflake suites
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Rovaniemi
- Rovakatu 3
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Rovaniemi City
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City