Going ice-fishing with snowmobiles is a fun way to spend a winter day like a local. This way we can move quickly to many different Ice-fishing spots to maximize our chances of catching fish and instead of spending time walking to the fishing spot, we can focus on just getting there quickly and focus on the fishing.
Also if it looks like it’s an unlucky day for fishing, we can spend more time snowmobiling aswell!
We provide the below items, included in the tour price.
- A Tour Guide in English (other languages available on request: French, Spanish)
- Detailed instructions on how to safely operate a snowmobile
- Snowmobiling equipment ( Helmet , balaclava, A snowmobile )
- Ice fishing equipment and instructions on how to safely use them
- Winter boots
- Thermal winter overall
- Childrens Thermal winter overall
- Local snacks and warm drinks prepared by the campfire
- Pick -ups and Drop -offs are included in the price
We understand that most visitors might not have the right clothing for the snowy conditions and arctic climate. So, for your convenience as well as to guarantee maximum satisfaction and give you the best possible experience we will provide you with the above.
We also provide cozy beanies and mittens. Feel free to bring your own winter clothing but from past experience we highly recommend to use our high quality items.
Before booking, we would like for you to be aware of a few crucial things.
- If you want to operate a snowmobile, a Drivers license is required. (Does not apply to passengers)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a snowmobile
- Operating a snowmobile under the influence of drugs and alcohol are prohibited
- Always listen to the snowmobile guide’s instructions
Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
Meeting point : StayLapland Dressing Room
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Bus station
- From your accommodation
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Korkalonkatu 36 – Snowflake suites
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Rovaniemi
- Rovakatu 3
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Rovaniemi City
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City