Solo driving snowmobile adventure in beautiful white landscapes
This snowmobile safari lets you discover the true spirit of riding with its varying route profiles, each providing you with unique ways to handle your snowmobile. You'll enjoy an extra sense of freedom by riding solo without a passenger! Along the way, you get to experience stunning views over the vast Lappish wilderness. And if a short break is in order, then you can always kick back with a cup of hot berry juice.
thermal outfit, guidance in English, snowmobiling solo riding, fuel, traffic insurance (maximum personal liability 980 €), hot beverage.
Please take your driving license with you on the snowmobile safari as the police may check the validity of the license during the safari.
The participant has to be at least 18 years of age with a driving licence valid in Finland. Driving a motorized vehicle under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs is prohibited by the laws of Finland.
This safari is CO2 compensated from the snowmobile fuel emission.
Self liability can be reduced to 150 € paying waiver supplement 15 € / safari driver.
Please notice that the pick-up times for the safari / excursion vary depending on your accommodation, so we kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your ticket.
Meeting point: Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Hotel Vartiosaari reception 55 min before departure
- Arctic Tree House Hotel reception 55 min before departure
- In front of Arctic Circle Information 50 min before the departure (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Snowman World Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception 50 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets 45 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara 40 min before departure
- Santasport reception 40 minutes before departure