Cruising under the bright sky and traditional campfire dinner
Travel through serene landscapes in a steady catamaran boat and experience the summer of the Arctic Circle. Reaching the shores of Kotisaari, you will step in the world of this tiny river island, where you will prepare together with your guide Lappish snacks. Experience the warmth of the open fire, surrounded by tranquil nature, on an island forgotten by time. Even if the sky is cloudy and the reddish-yellow colour of sun cannot be seen, the summer bright night in the Arctic is an amazing experience.
Cruise, guidance in English, snack
This programme includes a snack, so please advise on any special diets or food allergies in advance
Reindeer sausages with lingonberries
Lappish cheese with cloudberry jam and whipped cream, coffee / tea
Please notice that the meeting/pick-up times for the excursion vary depending on the meeting/pick-up point you have chosen, so we kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your ticket attached to the confirmation e-mail.
Meeting point : Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Santasport reception
- Lapland Safaris meeting point next to Santa’s Pizza & Burger at north end of the Santa Claus Village (Guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception