Traditional dinner in a traditional setting – enjoy an evening of Lapland food and culture
Experience a traditional Kota dinner by the open fire! Forget about the hustle and bustle and relax by enjoying traditional Finnish delicacies in a genuine Lappish hut. Your evening starts with slowly cooked salmon, followed by Lappish traditional reindeer stew with mashed potatoes. After the main course, delicious pancakes will be prepared by the open fire. You may even fry your own pancake! A limited selection of wines, beers and beverages are available for purchase on the spot.
A set 3-course menu.
MENU WINTER 2023
Sautéed Reindeer with mashed potatoes
Coffee and tea
MENU AUTUMN 2023 / WINTER 2024:
Reindeer stew with mashed potatoes
Pancakes with ice cream
Coffee and tea
Return transfers from the hotels in the city center, Santa Claus Village and Ounasvaara Hotels.
This program includes a set menu, so please advise on any special diets or food allergies in advance.
Please notice that the meeting/pick-up times for the excursion vary depending on the meeting/pick-up point you have chosen, so we kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your ticket attached to the confirmation e-mail.
Thermal clothing not included.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel reception
- Arctic Light Hotel reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Café Koti reception
- In front of Arctic Circle Information (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Santasport reception
- Scandic Pohjanhovi reception
- Scandic Polar reception
- Scandic Rovaniemi City reception