Dine in a truly arctic atmosphere on ice tables and chairs
In Snowland, you'll dine in true Arctic surroundings: an igloo restaurant! Outdoors, the open fires and candles create a mystical contrast to the surrounding snow and ice. Indoors, the seats and tables are made of ice, while the interior is lit up with storm lanterns and candles. Above it all, the ceiling features a starlit sky! Ice sculptures glimmer in the atmospheric light, perfectly complementing the 3-course dinner menu for your enjoyment.
Program transfers, thermal outfit, guidance in English, 3-course dinner.
Tomato soup flavored with herbs
Beef stroganoff and mashed potatoes
Warm bread pudding grandmother style and vanilla custard
Coffee or tea
This program includes a set menu, so please advise on any special diets or food allergies in advance.
Please notice that the meeting/pick-up times for the excursion vary depending on the meeting/pick-up point you have chosen, so we kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your ticket attached to the confirmation e-mail.
Meeting point : Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Santasport reception
- Lapland Safaris meeting point next to Santa’s Pizza & Burger at north end of the Santa Claus Village (Guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception