We’ll arrive at the Happy Fox forest farm in the dimming wintry evening and start our Christmas experience by giving some seeds to the birds living at the farm’s forest.
After feeding the winter birds, we’ll have some hot drink with gingerbread cookies by the fireplace inside the luxurious Fox Cottage and enjoy the Christmas spirit.
Then it is time to enjoy a traditional Finnish Christmas Dinner at the candlelight.
The culmination of Christmas is when Santa arrives. That’s when we’ll sing a traditional Christmas song together to him. According to a Finnish belief, Santa only gives presents to good kids and twigs to the mean ones – let’s hope that everyone gets a present…
- Return transportation from pick up places
- Leaving food for the winter birds living at the forest
- Hot drink with gingerbread cookies
- The traditional Finnish Christmas meal
- Santa Claus will come to visit
- Christmas spirit
- Luxury experience
Minimun fee is 2 adults and 2 childrens payment 720€. Program time including transportations, activity time 2 hours.
Pick up places:
- 16:30 pm at Hotel Santa Claus
- 16:45 pm at Santa Claus Village at front of Santa`s Post Office
- 17:00 pm at Happy Fox Forest Farm
You can also rent a camera with 2.0AF/25mm, tripod and memory card. We'll help you to take great Christmas pictures and you can keep the memory card after tour. (Price 50€)
Meeting point : Happy Fox Forest Farm
Pickup is offered in following places
- Front of Santa’s Post Office (Santa Claus Village)
- Hotel Santa Claus (City Center)