We’ll arrive at Fox Cottage at the Happy Fox forest farm and start our Christmas activities by giving some seeds to the birds living at the farm’s forest.
Inside Fox Cottage, together in the heat of the fireplace, we’ll make traditional Finnish Christmas decorations or bake gingerbread cookies.
Then we'll decorate a Christmas tree. We’ll also write a letter to Santa, which will be delivered to him by Papa Fox, who is an old friend of Santa.
After the activities, it’s time to set the table and enjoy traditional Finnish Christmas porridge made of rice, with prune soup, fish with side dishes, beverages and coffee or tea.
- Return transportation from pick up places
- Leaving seeds to birds living at the forest
- Making a Christmas decoration or Baking gingerbread cookies
- Decorating a Christmas tree
- A letter to Santa
- The traditional Christmas porridge with side dishes.
- Christmas spirit
- Private activity
- Luxury experience
Minimun payment € 740 for 1 -4 person private group. Program time including transportations, activity time 2 hours.
Pick up places:
- 9:30 am at Hotel Santa Claus
- 9:45 am at Santa Claus Village at front of Santa`s Post Office
- 10:00 am at Happy Fox Forest Farm
You can also rent a camera with 2.0AF/25mm, tripod and memory card. We'll help you to take great Christmas pictures and you can keep the memory card after tour. (Price 50€)
Meeting point : Happy Fox Forest Farm
Pickup is offered in following places
- Front of Santa’s Post Office (Santa Claus Village)
- Hotel Santa Claus (City Center)