Huskies are not born fit, it takes lots of preparation and conditioning before the dogs are as fit as they can be. Visit the kennel and get a feel for how the dogs are prepared to be the amazing athletes they are. Our enthusiastic dogs will happily take you down the forest trail for an unforgettable experience.
If snow comes early in November, our tours will be done with sleds instead of the carts with wheels. Program is then equilavent to the Happy Trail Husky Safari.
Included: Transfers from/to Rovaniemi (Arctic Snowhotel extra 12,- € / person / direction), safety- and driving instructions, 4 km drive with a husky cart or 45 minutes with a sled, hot juice, cookies, snack, arctic outer clothing and informative talk about huskies.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- Safety- and driving instructions
- 4 kilometer drive with a husky cart
- Juice, cookies and a snack
- Arctic outer clothing
- Informative talk about huskies
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
Approximate times below and you will receive the exact time from separate confirmation.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village reception at Tähtikuja 3: 08:05
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:15
– Central Rovaniemi from Hostel Cafe Koti: 08:20
- Snow goggles
- Transfers from Arctic Snow Hotel, Apukka resort, Vaattunki Wilderness Resort, Bear’s Lodge (Extra cost 12,- € / person / direction) Please, contact us for booking and payment of the transfers at firstname.lastname@example.org
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception (Tähtikuja 3)