Get away from the city and enjoy the magical forests of the Lappish wilderness. The sound of the panting huskies and the snow underneath your sled is the perfect soundtrack for this adventure. During the tour you will drive your own team of dogs for about about 15-22 km.
This is our most popular safari and a genuine way to experience the thrill of running a dog-team.
There is always some time to spend with huskies after the safari, learn some interesting fact about sled dogs and definitely make some nice photos for your memories to take back home. We have nice warm yurt waiting for you after the safari to enjoy stories and hot berry juice.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- safety- and driving instructions, 90 minute tour with a husky sled (max 2 adults and 2 children per sled)
- hot juice
- arctic outer clothing and informative talk about huskies.
Pick up time and place:
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village: 08:00
– Chalet Hotel Rovaniemi: 08:10
– Central Rovaniemi Hotels: 08:20
One sled is shared by 2 adults, half way there will be a chance to switch drivers. By choosing the extra "single supplement" you reserve one sled per one person.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Guesthouse Borealis
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- Hotel Aakenus reception
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception / Three Elves restaurant
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle
- Santasport Reception
- Scandic City Hotel
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar