Huskies are not born fit, it takes lots of preparation and conditioning before the dogs are as fit as they can be. Visit the kennel and get a feel for how the dogs are prepared to be the amazing athletes they are. Our enthusiastic dogs will happily take you down the forest trail for an unforgettable experience.
NOTE! For animal welfare reasons this tour is offered only weather permitting, 10 degrees celcius or colder, otherwise it’s too hot for the huskies to pull.
Included: Transfers from/to Rovaniemi, safety- and driving instructions, 4 km drive with a husky cart (2 persons per cart), hot juice, cookies, arctic outer clothing and informative talk about huskies.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- safety- and driving instructions
- 4 kilometer drive with a husky cart (children join the guide in a big cart)
- arctic outer clothing
- informative talk about huskies.
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village reception at Tähtikuja 3: 08:15
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:20
– Central Rovaniemi from Hostel Cafe Koti: 08:25
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Snow Hotel – Lehtojärvi
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception (Tähtikuja 3)