The perfect way to experience the magnificent taiga forests of Lapland. Enjoy the sound of silence as you mush a dog-team through the remote trails just north of Rovaniemi and the Arctic Circle. We travel 30 – 40 km during this tour. After or during the tour (weather dependant), we enjoy a campfire lunch. You can choose to drive your sled alone, or share the experience with a partner.
Join us for the experience of your lifetime!
One sled is shared by 2 adults, half way there will be a chance to switch drivers. By purchasing one single supplement you reserve one sled per one person.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- 30 – 40 kilometer husky adventure
- Informative talk about huskies
- Campfire lunch
- hot juice and cookies
- Arctic outer clothing
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village: 08:00
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:10
– Central Rovaniemi Hotels: 08:20
One sled is shared by 2 adults, half way there will be a chance to switch drivers. By choosing the extra "single supplement" you reserve one sled per one person.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Guesthouse Borealis
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- Hotel Aakenus reception
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception / Three Elves restaurant
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle
- Santasport Reception
- Scandic City Hotel
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar