This combined husky and reindeer package is specially designed for those who would like to get the most of Lapland in a short period of time.
First, you will be taken to a reindeer farm for a short visit and sledge safari. You will have the opportunity to pass an exam on handling a reindeer sled and even receive a special “driving license”. Take a seat in the sled- and you are off!
After visiting the reindeer, you will visit the home of the wonderful huskys where you will learn all about them, hug and pet them. After a safety briefing and instructions, enjoy the excitement of riding a husky-pulled sled.
Guide service,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Reindeer-drawn sleigh ride, 500m,International Reindeer driver’s license souvenir,Husky-drawn sleigh ride, 2km,Hot drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please dress warmly in winter layers for this activity
- All animals used for these services are trained as much as possible for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others
- Other languages upon request
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Additional food and drinks, unless specified,Thermal outerwear,Gratuities
Meeting point : Arctic City Hotel