Snowmobile fun for all family. First a group heads to wilderness, adults on double or single snowmobiles, kids on a sled led by a guide. If a child is 140 metres of height or more no problem to give a ride on a snowmobile second to adult (to be booked as adult then). After a group ride children ride takes place on specially crafted track under supervision. Instructors will help choosing an appropriate snowmobile for every child in the group.
Impressions can be shared during a break by the fire with warm juice and lappish sausages to refill the power.
– All drivers must have a valid driving license;
– Self-liability waiver is purchased on spot at 19 euro per driver;
– Thermal outfit is provided to all of participants. However, dressing in layers is a useful recommendation for all times outside during Fall – Winter in Lapland.
– Pick up and drop off from / to selected locations;
– Thermal outfit;
– Guide instructions & guided drive;
– 2 hrs snowmobiling
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Pricing is based on 1 or 2 people riding on one snowmobile
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
- You must be 18 or over to drive a snowmobile
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
- Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favourable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
- Other languages upon request
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
– Self-liability waiver 19 Euro / driver;
– Pick up / drop off outside mentioned pick up points.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Arctic Lifestyle Safarihouse