Having a walk on snowshoes is a fun way to play in the snow and explore the forests, all you need is positive energy! Our guide will take you to winter wonderland – like landscapes where we find a perfect place to enjoy the peace quiet, take photos and have fun in the snow! Transfers to the wilderness and back.
Winter clothing, transfers, snowshoes per person, hot chocolate with marshmallows, guiding.
Operated in Rovaniemi.
Kindly note, this program is suitable for children minimum 12 years old.
Prices include transfers from/to accommodations from selected meeting points. Those who accommodate in the city centre or in accommodations not listed below have meeting point in Safartica office or nearest possible meeting point.
Winter clothing include thermal overall, winter boots, woollen socks, woollen scarf, beanie and gloves.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Meeting point : Safartica office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place
- Lakituvat pick up point
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Glass Resort reception
- Vaattunki Wilderness Resort
- Safartica Office Rovaniemi