This snowmobile adventure offers fantastic opportunity to learn how to master the art of driving a snowmobile. During the safari we stop for a break to enjoy hot drinks and the silence of the wilderness.
Winter clothing, snowmobile instructions and snowmobile safari 2 persons per snowmobile, driving time approx. 1,5 hours, hot drinks with biscuits, guiding.
Operated in Rovaniemi between 16.11.2019-12.4.2020 (weather permitting). Minimum number of participants required for each safari is 2 full paying adults.
Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license (B). Please remember to take your driving license with you.
Two persons per snowmobile. For groups of 3 persons or other odd number of people, we highly recommend purchasing one single driver supplement.
Snowmobile driver is held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle. Personal self-liability is max. 900 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. By purchasing a 15 € self-liability insurance before the start of the safari, you reduce the amount of self-liability down to max. 150 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. Self-liability insurance is personal and valid in one snowmobile safari.
Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We highly recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s comfort and safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office. Winter clothing include thermal overall, winter boots, woollen socks, woollen scarf, beanie and gloves.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
Meeting point: Safartica office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception (40 min before start time)
- Apukka Resort reception (65 min before start time)
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception (55 min before start time)
- Lomavekarit parking place (30 min before start time)
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception (45 min before start time)
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception (35 min before start time)
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception (40 min before start time)
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place (65 min before start time)
- Lakituvat pick up point (35 min before start time)
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception (40 min before start time) Also guests in Snowman World Glass Resort
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception (50 min before start time)
- Other – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org