Come and experience the lightness of your body during the arctic ice floating! Don’t fear the cold as you are totally protected with high quality rescue suit. Let your body and mind float, enjoy this frozen adventure. This guided adventure is safe with a high-quality rescue suit that covers your whole body and keeps you dry. As you have your own clothing under the suit you will not get cold even in the open 0-degree water. Lying down in the frozen lake between the ice blocks is something worth trying, the circumstances truly are arctic!
Winter clothing, transfers, floating, hot drinks and guiding
Operated in Rovaniemi.
Please note, this program is not suitable for small children, minimum height for floating is 120 cm.
Each guest is instructed well before stepping into the water. No swimming skills required, as the suit will keep you on the surface.
Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office. Thermal outdoor clothes are not needed under the floating suits.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Meeting point : Safartica office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place
- Lakituvat pick up point
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception (also for guests in Snowman World Glass Resort)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Other – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org