Our safari starts with a visit to reindeer and husky farms and guided tours at the farms. We meet with an authentic reindeer herder and husky musher, and have a chance to take photos of the reindeer and huskies and see how lives at the farm are. Before continuing our journey we sit down by the fireplace to relax with a cup of coffee and hear stories of the year with the reindeer. We finish the day with a visit to Santa Claus Village and the numerous souvenir shops, Santa's Post Office and surely we get to meet the man himself in his office.
Return transfers, mentioned program with guided tours at farms, hot drinks, guiding in English.
Operated in Rovaniemi 1.7.-22.8.2021. Minimum number of participants required for each safari is 2 full paying adults.
Please wear proper outdoor clothing and footwear according to the weather. A rain jacket and rubber boots are highly recommended on a rainy day.
Mosquito repellent is offered by our guide when needed.
Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Meeting point : Safartica office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place
- Lakituvat pick up point
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception (also for guests in Snowman World Glass Resort)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Other – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org