Rovaniemi – the official home town of Santa Claus – is full of interesting must-visit-places, which you have to see during your stay here! This photography tour will take you to key locations around Rovaniemi City to photograph some of its most iconic landmarks and nature. You will be guided by our professional photographer who can teach you some new tricks in photography and share information about Rovaniemi and surrounding areas.
Your photographer-guide also conducts a professional photo shoot during the trip and you will receive edited, high quality photos of your visit to Rovaniemi. During the tour, we will travel by car in order to reach our locations easily, and have plenty of time for photography!
Some examples of the tour:
– Lumberjack Bridge – Search for the perfect angle for capturing the bridge and the cityscape in the background.
– Arktikum Shore – Some beautiful sceneries against the backdrop of a frozen river. Professional tips for landscape photography.
– Arctic nature – Visit close-by nature location to experience and photograph some authentic winter sceneries.
- professional photography guiding
- minivan transportation
- tips for photography
- photos from the trip
This activity is suitable for families with children.
Meeting point: Beyond Arctic office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Aakenus Hotel reception
- Arctic Circle Wilderness lodge reception
- Arctic Treehouse reception
- Guesthouse Borealis
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Nova Skyland reception
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa Sport reception
- Santa’s Igloos reception
- Snowman World Glass resort
- Vartiosaari (parking place)