Get ready for the biggest adventure of your holiday! This private photo expedition takes you to our absolute best photography locations.
Riisitunturi National Park is home to some of the most dramatic and awe-inspiring landscapes in Lapland. These are scenes you cannot find even in the finest postcards! We will travel as a team and the whole expedition will be specifically planned with your group.
The Riisitunturi expedition is especially recommended for photographers and those with the heart of an explorer. We will climb high up the fells, in order to reach unforgettable views above the horizon. Photography is our main focus, hence we will have all the time necessary to capture the amazing Arctic nature around us.
During the day, we will serve you a light lunch which includes Lappish specialty sandwiches together with sausages grilled on the campfire. We will prepare our food in the middle of nature while enjoying a relaxing break among beautiful sceneries and breathing our lungs full of the cleanest and purest Arctic air.
- Wilderness/photography guide
- light lunch during the day
- hot drinks and snacks
- full day expedition to Arctic nature
- hotel pick-up & drop-off
- 4×4 jeep / minivan transportation
- warm clothing, winter boots, bbq-gear
Meeting point: Beyond Arctic office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Aakenus Hotel reception
- Arctic Treehouse reception
- Glass resort
- Guesthouse Borealis
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Nova Skyland reception
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa Sport reception
- Santa’s Igloos reception
- Vartiosaari (parking place)