Lapland is well known for its beautiful Northern Lights. Let’s go through the mystical forests of Lapland and look for the auroras. On our night safari, we will enjoy the reindeer sleigh ride through the dark and silent forest searching for the Northern Lights. If you are lucky, you might see something in the sky.
After the reindeer ride, hot drinks and a traditional Finnish pastry are waiting for you in the Kammin Cottage on our reindeer farm in Rovaniemi, Finland. By the fire, we will tell you about the Lappish way of life and reindeer husbandry in Lapland.
- Transportation to the reindeer farm and back.
- Winter clothing.
- 2,5 km-3,5 km reindeer safari in the forest of Lapland (depending on snow conditions).
- Guiding (English & Finnish) & information about the life of reindeer and reindeer herding in general.
- Reindeer driving licence.
- Hot berry juice and a traditional Finnish pastry after the safari.
- The minimum number of participants required for this activity is two paying adults.
- Duration of 2 hours does NOT include the transport time needed to arrive in our location and to return to the pick-up place.
- This activity depends on snow. If the tour is be cancelled because of the lack of snow in early winter (November-December) or late spring (April), the refund is 100%.
- We offer pick-up within 10 km the ratio of Rovaniemi City center. If you need transportation from a more remote place, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com), and we will see if the transportation is possible with an extra fee.
- Northern Lights are natural phenomenon: like any other tourist destination in Lapland, Sieriporo cannot guarantee that customers will see the Northern Lights.
- Please note, that children under 15 years can only join with their parents.
Meeting point : SieriPoro Safaris
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel
- Glass Resort
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
+358 40 825 3756