Come and visit our authentic Lappish reindeer farm during the summer. You get to meet our sleigh pulling reindeer during their summer holiday and you also have a chance to feed them. We will introduce you to the life of the reindeer herders and teach you about the yearly cycle of the reindeer. Our families have been practicing reindeer herding in Rovaniemi since at least the year 1800.
- Transportation to the reindeer farm and back.
- Guiding (English & Finnish) & information about the life of reindeer, our reindeer farm and reindeer herding in general.
- An opportunity to feed our reindeer and to take pictures of them.
- Warm berry juice and cookies.
- The minimum number of participants required for this activity is two paying adults.
- We offer pick-up within 10 km the ratio of Rovaniemi City center. If you need transportation from a more remote place, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com), and we will see if the transportation is possible with an extra fee.
- Please note, that children under 15 years can only join with their parents.
- Duration of 1,5 hours does NOT include the transport time needed to arrive in our location and to return to the pick-up place.
Meeting point : SieriPoro Safaris
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel
- Glass Resort
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
+358 40 825 3756