Embark on an unforgettable snowmobile safari in the mesmerizing winter wonderland of Rovaniemi, Finland. This Arctic adventure promises an exciting and immersive experience as you travel through the pristine snow-covered landscapes, dense forests, and frozen rivers.
Midway through the safari, a pit stop is made where we will prepare lunch on an open fire for you right there in the heart of the nature.
With the return to the starting point, you’ll find yourself exhilarated by the sheer beauty of the Arctic wilderness and the thrill of snowmobiling through it. This snowmobile safari in Rovaniemi is not just a journey, but an immersive encounter with the raw and stunning nature of Lapland, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime.
We provide the below items, included in the tour price.
- A Tour Guide in English (other languages available on request: French, Spanish)
- Detailed instructions on how to safely operate a snowmobile
- Snowmobiling equipment ( Helmet , balaclava, A snowmobile )
- Winter boots
- Thermal winter overall
- Childrens Thermal winter overall
- A warm meal prepared on an open fire, traditional warm blueberry juice
- Pick -ups and Drop -offs are included in the price
We understand that most visitors might not have the right clothing for the snowy conditions and arctic climate. So, for your convenience as well as to guarantee maximum satisfaction and give you the best possible experience we will provide you with the above.
We also provide cozy beanies and mittens. Feel free to bring your own winter clothing but from past experience we highly recommend to use our high quality items.
Before booking, we would like for you to be aware of a few crucial things.
- If you want to operate a snowmobile, a Drivers license is required. (Does not apply to passengers)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a snowmobile
- Operating a snowmobile under the influence of drugs and alcohol are prohibited
- Always listen to the snowmobile guide’s instructions
- 100% refund if there is no snow or weather conditions prevent driving
Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
Meeting point : StayLapland Dressing Room
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Bus station
- From your accommodation
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Korkalonkatu 36 – Snowflake suites
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Rovaniemi
- Rovakatu 3
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Rovaniemi Airport
- Rovaniemi City
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City