Come and learn fishing with a guide! You learn both fly fishing and rod fishing on this tour deep in the Lappish forests. First we are transported to the start place and get some information about fishing and how to use the equipment. It is an exceptionally beautiful location where you have great chance to catch a fish of your life.
Full barbeque lunch is catered during the trip. Typical fishes are trout, arctic whitefishes, pikes and perches. Equipment is included as well as rain boots and jackets if needed.
The departure time is 10 AM and another departure is at 5 PM.
The abundance of waterways in Lapland and the richness of fish species guarantee you will have unforgettable fishing experiences in the Lapland.
In the northern part of Finland there are many free and wild rivers. Wild brown trout, grayling, pike, and whitefish can be found in almost all the rivers and lakes of Lapland. Arctic char can also be found in some wilderness areas.
The region is very large, from wide areas of dense woodland in southern and central Lapland to the sparse tundra in the far north where reindeer roam. Most of the rivers are long and quite shallow. Riverbeds are usually clean and gravelly, though some can be muddy.
What makes fishing in Lapland an unforgettable experience for visitors from the south is the midnight sun. In the summer the sun doesn’t really set for many weeks. This means that you can enjoy Lapland’s beautiful natural surroundings and outstanding fishing around the clock!
Lapland Welcome offers also wild sea salmon fishing at river Tornio and longer fishing tours in the North Lapland and Norway by requests.
BOOK ACTIVITIES ONLINE AND SAVE! WE OFFER 2% DISCOUNT FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS
Please, check the pick up time from your hotel on your ticket.
Meeting point : Lapland Welcome Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Apukka Resort
- Arctic City Hotel reception
- Arctic Light Hotel reception
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel reception
- B&B places (by additional price)
- Guesthouse Borealis reception
- Hostel Café Koti reception
- Hotel Aakenus reception
- Hotel Rudolf front door
- Hotel Santa Claus reception
- Hotel Scandic Rovaniemi reception
- Kotareitti reception
- Lapland Hotel Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Lomavekarit reception
- Napapiirin Saarituvat reception
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna reception
- Ounaskoski Camping reception
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- SantaSport reception
- Scandic Pohjanhovi reception
- Scandic Polar reception
- Snowman World reception