After taking a 30-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic SnowHotel. Before dinner, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the SnowHotel during the memorable guided tour through beautiful rooms of the hotel and Arctic specialities, such as the Snow Sauna. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to order a shot from the Ice Bar for an additional fee, served in a glass made from ice. The Ice Restaurant built of snow and ice provides a unique setting for an unforgettable dinner; serving up hot Lappish delicacies savoured around ice tables. Culinary enjoyment commences with a rich tomato soup served with fresh French bread and is finished off with the delicious SnowHotel´s soft chocolate delight, which in line with the theme, is served on a magnificent ice platter. We guarantee it tastes as good as it looks!
• Turnip-vichyssoise soup with chives
MAIN COURSE OPTIONS (please choose one):
• Mouth-watering roast elk served with velvety smooth parsnip purée, roasted root vegetables and accompanied with cranberry-game sauce
• Braised Arctic Ocean salmon served with citrus-dill potato purée, Finnish roasted root vegetables and accompanied with Hollandaise sauce
• Glazed chicken breast with goat cheese sauce, fried barley and vegetables
• Fried barley and vegetables with minced beetroot steak, mushrooms baked in herb butter (vegan option also available)
Please inform us your main course choice at the time of booking.
• SnowHotel’s soft chocolate delight
The excursion includes a 3-course dinner at Ice restaurant with tap water, coffee/tea. Hot berry juice is offered at the end of the guided tour – all the other drinks are at extra charge.
Take a camera with you to ensure memorable photos to bring home! The temperature inside SnowHotel is between 0 and -5C degrees at all times so you can wear the same outdoor clothing that you wear during your holiday in Finland.
Meeting point: Pick up in front of the main doors of Santa's Hotel Santa Claus at 16:45
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus