If seeing this fascinating spectacle of northern lights and having unforgettable photos of this day is high up on your bucket list, Join us on this magical adventure. We will escape far from the light pollution of Rovaniemi to find the best spot to capture the Auroras. we will discuss the way that locals interact with nature and explore the cultural interpretations of the northern lights that the local inhabitants of the region have believed during the last several centuries.
We always check the weather and auroras forecast and anticipate the apparition of lights to make it happen.
After the tour we will send you all of your pictures.
Keep in mind, it’s all up to mother nature.
Thermal overall and snowboots for extra 10 euros
All Fees and Taxes
Your beautiful Aurora professional photos
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- During the Pick up time, present the ticket to your tour guide
- Keep in mind that start time of the activity and pick up time may change and be adapted depending on the weather conditions
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna Rovaniemi
- Lumimaa – Snowland
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Rovaniemi Airport