Lapland Brewery is craft beer brewery In Rovaniemi, Lapland. The pure Lappish nature is the true inspiration for the products Lapland Brewery makes. It is calm, easygoing, pure, open and charming. Lapland Brewery was established in 2016 to correspond of the growing interest for the local specialties and growing trend of the craft beers.
Lapland Brewery designs beers inspired by the Lappish wilderness. The ice-cold crystal-clear water of Lapland is the essence of Lapland Brewery beers. Polar days and nights, arctic winds, ridges of the hills, spectacular Northern lights, sparkling spring snow, rich and gorgeous seasonal colors are the drive force for a beer brewing. In addition, beer is not filtered and is naturally pure from chemical agents and additions.
The Lapland Brewery beers are available in almost every corner of Lapland and also well reachable in other parts of Finland.
Lapland Brewery is open for the visits in the groups or individually.
Brewery visits are open without reservations every:
- Friday evenings starting at 18:00 until 19.30
- Brewery visit costs 20 €/ person. Visit could be paid by cash or card at the brewery.
- Additional information email@example.com
Brewery visits individually or in groups requires reservation:
- Reservation made beforehand firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimun group size 4 persons, maximum 50 persons
- Visiting duration is 1-1,5 hours
- Brewery visit costs 25 €/ person. Visit could be paid by cash or card at the brewery.
Before, during and after the visit brewery pub and shop is open for visitors.
Languages: English, Finnish, Swedish, Latvian and Russian
How to get there:
- Local taxi (approx. 12-15 EUR one way)
- walk (about 30 min from city center = 2,5 km)
- bus: Nr14. More information on timetable: https://www.linkkari.fi/In-English/Routes-and-timetables
- ask for an advice at your hotel reception
+358 50 354 4867