Glass Resort Restaurant – Lapland Food Culture under Northern Sky
Glass Resort Restaurant focuses on Lapland`s authentic food culture. Glass Resort’s unique form is inspired by the “kota”, a tepee-shaped hut used by the indigenous Sámi people of Lapland.
The window walls of Glass Resort Restaurant provide an unrestricted view of the northern sky and natural phenomena such as the Northern Lights. The Glass Resort Restaurant menu features reindeer, fish, meat, vegetables, and game such as willow grouse, for instance. Our reindeer meat comes from a local herder in Muonio in Northern Lapland, our wild berries are hand-picked from Lapland forests, and our fish is caught in lake Miekojärvi, an hour and a half from Glass Resort. Lapland’s unspoiled nature gives the wild produce its distinct qualities: pure flavour and excellent nutritional value.
Enjoy delicious 3-course dinner under Northern Sky in the Glass Resort Restaurant!
Dinner includes three courses that can be chosen on the site plus kitchen specials and appetizer drink. Please, find the choices below:
- Creamy Cep Soup
- Lappish Salmon Soup
- King Crab Ceviche
- Reindeer tongue, lingonberries and potato puré
- Arctic Char, roasted potatoes with dillbutter, dill-créme fraîche foam, tar carrots and pea puré
- Sautéed Elk, mashed potatos and apple-lingonberry jam
- Grilled Reindeer Fillet, smoked butter roasted potatoes, lingonberry sauce and lingonberry turnip
- Fried Willow Grouse Rillette with blackcurrant sauce, creamy barley, lingonberry turnip and wild mushrooms (Upgrade 10€)
- Pea puré, tar carrots, mashed thyme potatoes and vegan dill mayo
- Vanilla Pannacotta, blueberry jam and fresh berries
- Lappish cheese in blackcurrant sauce with meringue topping
- Flavors of Finnish Forrest: Caramel and roasted butter Namelaka, sprout dust, chocolate soil, marmalade mushroom and cloudberry sorbet
- tasty 3-course dinner by choice
- kitchen specials
- appetizer drink
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event