Do you want to see arctic animals in their natural habitat in the picturesque forests of Lapland? Join us for a guided tour of Ranua Zoo – the northernmost zoo in the world.
We will take you to see 50 different animal species, including the only polar bears in Finland. We organize the entire trip – from transportation to tickets, the only thing you need to do is have fun.
We start the tour with hotel pick up. Depending on the group size, you can expect a minivan or a small bus. We specialize in small private tours, but if you're coming with a big group, we are more than happy to accommodate you all.
Ranua Wildlife Park is located in one-hour drive from the town of Rovaniemi in an Arctic forest. In the summer you can see the nature bustling with life. You can see polar bears, gray wolves, geese, owls, foxes, lynxes, minks and brown bears playing in the forest. On this unique tour, you can see them bathe, eat and groom. After a guided zoo tour where you'll learn about animals and life in Lapland, we will sit down for a tasty buffet lunch. Depending on the schedule and how much time we have left, we will visit official Fazer sweets shop and souvenir shops.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Transportation during your journey
- Professional English speaking guide
- Ranua zoo entrance tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Non-alcohol beverages
- Seasonal outdoor clothing and drinking water
- Year round guaranteed daily departures
- An easygoing experience – no special skills required!
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- . To be announced (I haven’t booked a hotel yet)
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel
- Glass Resort
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets Reception
- Nova Skyland Hotel
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village, Lobby/Three elves restaurant
- Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle, Snowman World’s reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus, City center
- Santa’s Igloos reception
- Santasport Resort Rovaniemi
- Scandic Rovaniemi City
- Sky Hotel Ounasvaara