Moderate hiking. Korouoma is 30 kilometer long and up to 130 meters deep canyon fracture valley. Canyon and its high cliffs form a breathtakingly landscape to enjoy throughout the year. Korouoma is located at the Region of Koillismaa in Southern Lapland. The area’s landscape is exceptionally rugged and grand. Several 30 meter steep streams freeze during the winter forming huge ice formations, offering fantastic views and play of colours.
Car transfer from Rovaniemi takes about 1,5 hour one way. Picnic with hot drinks will be offered during the trip by open fire.Great place for making nature pictures all year around. Duration 5-7 hours.
- picnic by fireplace with hot drink
- guide services
Outdoor clothing and water bottle.
Min. is 2 people (2 adult prices). The whole tour duration is 5-7 hours. This tour is available all year round. We pick up from certain pick
up places or another place within 10 km of the Rovaniemi centre.
Tour pick up times:
- 08:20 Scandic Rovaniemi
- 08:25 Santa Claus Hotel
- 08:30 Scandic Pohjanhovi
- 08:40 Santa Claus Holiday Village
- X – other pick up location
- We organize also a tour to Ranua Zoo, please contact by email for further information if you like to add Ranua Zoo visit to your tour.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358400958787.
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Hostel Koti
- Hotelli Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Lumimaa – Snowland
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna,Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City