Start: 18.30 Finish: 23.00
Available between 20.11.23 & 07.04.24
Visiting a traditional Finnish sauna is a must-do for everyone coming to Lapland. At our Arctos Winter spa we offer you the opportunity to fully experience this important part of Finnish culture in a winter wonderland setting. Combine the wood-heated sauna with a plunge in the frozen lake or just relax and unwind in the hot tub, the best place to leave the stress and pressures of modern live behind. Since this is a private event you will have the sauna, hot tub and ice-dipping hole completely for yourself.
This activity is designed for 2 persons, if you wish to visit the spa with more than 2 persons please check the regular “Arctos Winter Spa” edition in the activities overview.
The programme of this experience is as follows:
The experience begins in our charming Kota, which is a typical warm Lappish hut with a fire place in the middle. Here we offer you a welcome drink, prepare dinner* on the open fire and tell you more about the Finnish (sauna) culture.
Spa time (19.30 – 23.00)
After you have enjoyed your dinner in the Lappish hut, it is time for 3,5 hours of pure relaxation.
Our wood-heated sauna is the perfect place to start your Arctos Winter Spa. We offer you sauna scents to add some nice aroma’s in the room and a birch whisk to stimulate your blood circulation. Enjoy the herbal foot bath which is waiting for you in the sauna room.
Cooling-down after each sauna session is a pleasant and essential element of the sauna experience. Those looking for an adrenaline kick could take it to the next level and go for an ice-bath in the frozen lake. The water is just above zero, but we promise, you feel reborn afterwards.
- Hot tub
Breathe in the clean, crispy air and start counting stars. The area is decorated with candles and cosy lighting. The spa has an open view towards the Northern sky so with a bit of luck you might see the Northern Lights straight from the hot tub.
- Lounge room
Relax in between the sauna and hot tub session in the lounge room and make some marshmallows in the fireplace. Also, the experience includes a freshly made mocktail from our menu.
*Dinner includes a Lappish style reindeer hot-dog together with some side dishes. There are vegan/gluten-free alternatives available. Also, if you rather not eat reindeer meat we can offer you a regular hot-dog.
Total price 549€
- This package is designed for two persons. If you wish to come with more than 2 persons, we have created for you the “Arctos Winter Spa with dinner”. You can find this experience in the activities overview or book directly from our website: www.arctoslapland.com
For questions, please WhatsApp/call us on +358 503817618 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private use of sauna, hot tub, dressing/lounge room and ice-dipping hole
- Bathrobe, towel, slippers/ice-dipping shoes
- Biological shampoo & conditioner
- Birch whisk & sauna scents
- Dinner, snacks and (non-alcoholic) drinks
- Herbal foot bath
- Freshly made mocktail
Please consult your doctor if you have any medical condition that could potentially be triggered by taking a sauna, hot tub or ice dipping (For example, a heart condition, asthma, epilepsy or a cardiovascular disease).
- We offer pick-up & drop-off from Rovaniemi Central, Ounasvaara, Santa Claus village, Arctic TreeHouse Hotel or any place within 20 km distance from our spa, for a total price of 75€.
- You can select the hotel or address in the final stage of booking.
If you wish to be picked up from another location, which is further than 20km away from our spa, please send us a message and we are able to give you a price indication for your pick up.
- We do not serve alcohol, you are free to bring your own.
Meeting point : Arctos Lapland Spa