Unforgettable nature adventures in Marrasjärvi, Finnish Lapland
Kotatuli Experience offers nature experiences and unforgettable moments with animals, nature, and community. We are a small family business run by family and friends together. Our values include nature and the well-being of people and animals.
We are located in a small village, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The nearest neighbor is about 11 km away. It’s under 60 km from Rovaniemi center to our property, and on a drive of less than an hour, you’ll get to see the true Lapland behind the city.
Kotatuli Experiece offers:
- B&B accommodation in the main house, as well as the possibility to stay in a private and atmospheric cottage trailer.
- Snowmobile safari in a sleigh
- Trail riding in a breathtaking hill landscape
- A relaxing sauna experience in a traditional finnish lakeside sauna
- A Christmas horse sleigh ride and a dinner served around open fire in a traditional Lappish hut
You’re warmly welcome to join us in exploring the wonders of Lapland’s changing nature with our pack. Are you ready for an adventure?