Bliss Adventure is an Arctic adventure and outdoor agency. With us, you can learn and enjoy ice climbing, fatbiking, Aurora Borealis photography, wilderness skiing and Arctic survival skills.
We are located in Pyhä-Luosto, well above the Arctic Circle. From Rovaniemi it takes two hours by car or by Skibus to reach us. The pristine Pyhä-Luosto National Park is our main playground.
We also often take our clients from Rovaniemi ice climbing to the rugged Korouoma Canyon in Posio, southern Lapland.
Our Top Picks:
• Try Ice Climbing Pyhä is the easiest-access venue for safe ice climbing in the whole world. No previous climbing experience required
• Kid’s Ice Climbing Adventure Now even the younger ones can join the climbing safely and playfully
• Ice Climbing Day in Korouoma, where the mightiest ice falls in Finland are located
• Capturing Auroras Photo workshop to learn how to capture the Aurora Borealis and beyond
• E-Fatbike Tour Hop on the electric assisted fatbike and experience the future of trail riding
• Amethyst Mine Tour by E-Fatbike Ride to the top of the fell in Luosto and dig for your very own lucky Lappish gem
• Wilderness skiing Altai ski is a short, easy-to-use forest ski that combines the best features of a snowshoe. No previous skiing experience required
• Snoeshoeing is a fun form of winter hiking, suitable for the whole family
• Arctic Survival Courses Once-in-a-lifetime experience. Gain unique knowledge, including the quinzee building, in the authentic Arctic environment of Finnish Lapland
Book your Arctic adventure online: blissadventure.fi