Underneath the Arctic Circle, deep beneath the ground, lies Santa’s secret cavern where it’s Christmas all year round!
We warmly welcome you to join our merry Elves on an unforgettable journey to the heart of Christmas at SantaPark, an indoor Christmas theme park, voted the top Christmas destination in the world.
Elf Note: If you are planning to visit us in one of the winter month – do not worry, tickets will be available to purchase online in August 2020.
- Entry or admission fee
- Entry tax
- Parking fees
- Tip or gratuity
- Entrance ticket to SantaPark for 2 consecutive days!
- Guaranteed family meeting with Santa Claus in Santa’s Office
- Visit to Mrs. Gingerbread’s Bakery
- Visit to Elves’ Post Office
- Elf School Experience
- Elf School Diploma and Elf Trainee Hat for every Elf School participant
- SantaPark’s Exciting Show (performed on the stage 3 times a day)
- Magic Train Ride
- Handicrafts at Elf Workshop
- Visit to Ice Gallery, Ice Bar & meeting with the Ice Princess
- Undercrossing of the Arctic Circle
- Two Gaming Arenas
- Toy Factory shopping area
- Santa’s Corner Shop
- Take as many photos and videos with Santa, Elves, Ice Princess & Mrs. Gingerbread as you like!
- Food & drinks
- Bus fare
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Infant seats available
- Public transportation nearby
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
Even though pets are generally not allowed in SantaPark, we do warmly welcome certified guide-dogs accompanying those with limited eye sight.
If You have any questions, please contact:
Mon – Fri at 8 – 16: +358 50 400 4088 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat – Sun at 9 – 17: +358 600 301 203 (1,50 € + local charges)
Monday-Saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
WINTER SEASON 2020 – 2021
7 November – 30 November 2020
Daily | 10.00 - 17.00
1 December 2020 – 9 January 2021
Daily | 10.00 - 18.00
+358 50 400 4088
96930 Arctic Circle