Underneath the Arctic Circle, deep beneath the ground, lies Santa’s secret cavern where it’s Christmas all year round!
We warmly welcome you to join our merry Elves on an unforgettable journey to the heart of Christmas at SantaPark, an indoor Christmas theme park, voted the top Christmas destination in the world.
If you are planning to visit us in one of the winter month – do not worry, tickets will be available to purchase online in August 2019.
- Entry or admission fee
- Entry tax
- Parking fees
- Tip or gratuity
- Entrance ticket to SantaPark for 2 consecutive days!
- Meeting with Santa Claus in Santa’s Office
- Visit to Elves’ Post Office
- Participation in the Elf School
- Elf School Diploma for every Elf School participant
- Elf Trainee Hat for every Elf School participant
- SantaPark Show (3 times a day)
- Magic Train
- Elf Workshop
- Angry Birds Activity Area
- Visit to Ice Gallery, Ice Bar and meeting with the Ice Princess
- Undercrossing of the Arctic Circle
- Visit to Mrs. Gingerbread’s Bakery
- Visit to Toy Factory – SantaPark’s experience-rich shopping area
- Take as many photos and videos with Santa, Elves, Ice Princess & Mrs. Gingerbread as you like!
- Food & drinks
- Bus fare
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Infant seats available
- Public transportation nearby
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
Even though pets are generally not allowed in SantaPark, we do warmly welcome certified guide-dogs accompanying those with limited eye sight.
If You have any questions, please contact:
Mon – Fri at 8 – 16: +358 50 400 4088 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat – Sun at 9 – 17: +358 600 301 203 (1,50 € + local charges)
9.11. – 30.11.2019
Daily at 10 - 17
1.12.2019 – 5.1.2020
Daily at 10 - 18
Exception: 24.12. at 10 - 16
6.1. - 11.1.2020
Daily at 10 - 17
Exception: 11.1. at 10 - 15
+358 50 400 4088
96930 Arctic Circle