Underneath the Arctic Circle, deep beneath the ground, lies Santa’s secret cavern where it’s Christmas all year round!
We warmly welcome you to join our merry Elves on an unforgettable journey to the heart of Christmas at SantaPark, an indoor Christmas theme park, voted the top Christmas destination in the world.
- Entrance ticket to SantaPark for 2 consecutive days!
- Guaranteed family meeting with Santa Claus in his office
- Visit the Gingerbread Bakery
(Gingerbread decoration and drinks
- Visit to the Elves’ Post Office
- Elf School experience
- Elf School Diploma for every Elf School participant
- Elf Trainee Hat for every Elf School participant
- SantaPark’s Exciting Show (perfomed on the stage 3 times a day)
- Magic Train Ride
- Handicrafts in Elf Workshops
- Visit to Ice Gallery, Ice Bar and meeting with the Ice Princess
- Undercrossing of the Arctic Circle
- Two Gaming Arenas
- Toy Factory Shopping Area
- Santa’s Corner Shop
- Take as many photos and videos with
our fairytale creatures as you like
- Food & drinks
- Bus fare
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Infant seats available
- Public transportation nearby (www.santaclausbus.fi)
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
Even though pets are generally not allowed in SantaPark, we do warmly welcome certified guide-dogs accompanying those with limited eye sight.
96930 Arctic Circle
Daily from 10:00-17:00
Daily from 10:00-18:00
11.11.2023-30.11.2023: 39.00 €/adult; 33.00 €/child (3-12 years old)
01.12.2023-15.12.2023: 42.00 €/adult; 36.00 €/child (3-12 years old)
16.12.2023-31.12.2023: 45.00 €/adult; 38.00 €/child (3-12 years old)
1.1.2024-13.1.2024: 42,00 €/adult; 36,00 €/child (3-12 years old)
In every period ticket is valid for two consecutive days!