Summer & Autumn 2020
Are you planning a trip to Lapland Rovaniemi? Have a look on our best tips to experience summer and autumn 2020 in Rovaniemi! Download PDF-file from here: ROVANIEMI SUMMER & AUTUMN 2020 TIPS
Open Sights & Attractions:
Science Centre Pilke
House of Culture Korundi
Lapin Panimo Brewery Tour
Summer Restaurant Sauna
Ranua Wildlife Park
Adventure Park Huima
Rovaniemi Local Heritage Museum
Forestry Museum of Lapland
Arctic Circle Husky Park
Luosto Amethyst Mine
Santa Claus Office
Elf’s Farm Yard
HopLop & Rollohalli – indoor activity and adventure park for families
Santa Claus Golf
Santa Claus Reindeer
Sirmakko Reindeer Farm
Marttiini Old Factory
Changes are possible. Please contact the companies directly for further information.
Accommodations in Rovaniemi
Arctic Light Hotel
Golden Circle Suites
Haawe Boutique Apart Hotel
Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
Nova Skyland Hotel
Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle
Scandic Rovaniemi City
Villa Happy Fox
Cottages, Apartments, B&Bs and Guesthouses:
Arctic Circle Wilderness Resort
Hostel Café Koti
Ounasvaaran Lakituvat chalets
Santa Claus Holiday Village
Santa’s Holiday Homes
Ounaskoski Camping (for caravans, mobile homes and tents)
Changes are possible. Please contact the accommodation company directly for all the inquiries.
Restaurants, bars and cafés open in Rovaniemi
Café & Bar 21
Café & Bar Zoomit
Coffee House Rovaniemi
Christmas House Restaurant and Coffee Bar
Frans & Cherié Bistro
Irish Pub Oliver`s Corner & Night Club
Lapland Restaurant Kotahovi
Roka Street Bistro
Roka Kitchen & Wine Bar
Roof terrace Mökki
Santa’s Pizza & Burger
Three Elves Restaurant
Changes are possible. Please contact the companies directly for all the inquiries.
Shopping mall Revontuli
Shopping mall Rinteenkulma
Shopping mall Sampokeskus
Valley Shop (Moomin products)
Katijuu Shop (arctic leather and fur)
Arctic Design Shop
Balmuir Store Arctic Circle
Christmas House Souvenir Shop
Want to see more? Klick here and find more activities!
How to get here? Klick here and find your way to Rovaniemi!
MORE TIPS FROM ROVANIEMI TOURIST INFORMATION:
Rovaniemi Tourist Information
Address until 27.8.2020: Maakuntakatu 29-31, Lordi’s Square. New address as of 31.8.2020: Koskikatu 12
email@example.com, tel. +358 16 346 270 / +358 40 829 0676
Welcome to Lapland!
Enjoy your stay and travel safely and stay tuned on Covid -19 below:
In case of Illness
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms and seek medical help only if your symptoms are severe (24/7): call before you go to the hospital, Lapland Central Hospital 016 322 4800
- If you have mild respiratory tract infection symptoms, such as rhinitis, cough, throat pain, muscle pain, or fever, stay at home to rest and recuperate. Stay home until the symptoms go away.
- Contact your healthcare provider only if you experience severe symptoms such as shortness of breath or if your overall condition gets worse. In that case, contact your healthcare provider by phone to prevent spreading the disease to others
- The aim is to ensure that those suffering from severe symptoms are able to receive treatment
- Avoid contact with others if you have symptoms of respiratory infection. Do not go to work or school when sick, and do not take sick children to day care or to the grandparents. That way, you are helping protect the elderly and people who are susceptible to coronavirus because of their primary disease
You will be given instructions on the phone!
- Health Center phonenumbers and openinghours: Mon – Thur. From 8 am to 4 pm, Fri. From 8 am to 3 pm.
Urheilukadun Health Center, Tel. 016 322 4600, Address: Urheilukatu 5-7
Pulkamontie Health Center, Tel. 016 322 4610, Address: Pulkamontie 4
Rinteenkulma Health Center, Tel. 016 322 4620, Address: Koskikatu 25 (3rd Floor)
Outside opening hours call Lapland Hospital District / Lapland Central Hospital 016 322 4800
- Address: Ounasrinteentie 22, Rovaniemi, http://www.lshp.fi/fi-FI/Sairaanhoitopiiri/In_English
- Do not spread the infection by seeking for help without getting instructions
Take care of your own and your kids hygiene
Wash your hands properly to stop the virus from spreading! Use soap and wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Before eating and cooking
- When you come indoors
- After coughing, sneezing and wiping your nose
- After using the toilet and changing diapers
- If you come in contact with an infected person
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth without washing your hands
Stop the virus – Cough and sneeze correctly! When you cough and sneeze, always use a tissue and throw used tissues accordingly to the bin
- Use the upper part of your sleeve in case you are not in possession of tissues
- Wash your hands in all circumstances and use hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth with a fabric or tissue when coughing not with your hand
Reducing close contacts is now also important for healthy people, as this slows down the spread of the epidemic!
- When you are outdoors, stay at least one meter away from others.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Work remotely, if possible.