Classic snow fun on Ounasvaara hill!
The fun and speedy thrills of tobogganing offer a unique experience on Ounasvaara hill. Here you'll find 800 meters of long, hard-treaded snow tracks – specially made for winter toboggans. The available toboggans are all equipped with steering wheel and brakes, and professional guides are on hand to give you instructions on how to use these sleds safely. Between the rounds, you can relax and change opinions about the best driving lines in a chairlift.
Program transfers, guidance in English, 2 hours in winter tobogganing track, lift use, helmet and guiding.
Weather permitting, temperature limit -18 degrees.
This program is suitable for children of 12 years or older.
Please notice that the pick-up times for the safari / excursion vary depending on your accommodation, so we kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your ticket.
Thermal clothing not included.
Meeting point: Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Treehouse reception 40 minutes before departure
- Hotel Vartiosaari reception 40 minutes before departure
- In front of Arctic Circle Information 35 min before the departure (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Snowman World Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets at the starting time of the activity
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception 25 minutes before departure
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception 35 min before departure
- Santasport reception 25 minutes before departure