7 hour tour, driving distance 30-40km, adults only, Time at the kennel 09:00 to 16:00
The perfect way to experience the magnificent taiga forests of Lapland.
Enjoy the sound of silence as you mush a dog-team through the remote trails just north of Rovaniemi and the Arctic Circle. We travel 30 – 40 km during this tour.
After or during the tour (weather dependant), we enjoy a campfire lunch. You can choose to drive your sled alone, or share the experience with a partner.
Join us for the experience of your lifetime!
One sled is shared by 2 adults, half way there will be a chance to switch drivers.
- This tour includes lunch. Please inform us of any food restrictions minimum 48 hours prior to the tour.
- Included: Transfers from/to Rovaniemi (Arctic Snowhotel extra 12,- € / person / direction), safety- and driving instructions, tour with a husky sled (2 adults per sled, or 1 adult per sled), hot juice, cookies, campfire lunch, arctic outer clothing and informative talk about huskies.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- 30 – 40 kilometer husky adventure
- Informative talk about huskies
- Campfire lunch
- hot juice and cookies
- Arctic outer clothing
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
Approximate times below and you will receive the exact time from separate confirmation.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village reception at Tähtikuja 3 07:55
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:05
– Central Rovaniemi at Hostel Cafe Koti (Valtakatu 21): 08:15
One sled is shared by 2 adults, half way there will be a chance to switch drivers. By choosing the extra "single supplement" you reserve one sled per one person.
- Snow goggles
- Transfers from Arctic Snow Hotel, Apukka resort, Vaattunki Wilderness Resort, Bear’s Lodge (Extra cost 12,- € / person / direction) Please, contact us for booking and payment of the transfers at email@example.com
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Hostel Cafe Koti lobby
- K-Market Sinettä
- Lapland Hotel Sky Ounasvaara
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception (Tähtikuja 3)