Discover Santa’s secret spot and join his helpers on the Christmas fun!
Santa’s hidden hideaway is one of Lapland’s best-kept secrets, and you are invited to find out all about this magical place! Let the spirit of your children to guide you on the trail through a fairylike forest, where you’ll meet the little helpers of Santa; elves and forest animals. Santa himself has already taken off for his journey around the world, but he has left you a message to find. During Christmas Santa needs all the help he and the elves can get. Join the elves and help to feed the forest birds and decorate Christmas trees, cross the Arctic Circle and enjoy a reindeer sleigh ride with Santa’s very own reindeer. After busy day preparing the hideaway for Christmas, the tables in the forest hut are set for a delicious and well-deserved Christmas Eve lunch.
Program transfers, thermal outfit, guidance in English, letter from Santa, short reindeer ride, reindeer driving license, Arctic Circle crossing ceremony, fetching a Christmas tree, lunch (chicken paella and porridge), hot beverage.
Transfer one way 30 min.
Please notice that the pick-up times for the safari / excursion vary depending on your accommodation. We kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your booking confirmation.
Meeting point: Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Hotel Vartiosaari reception 55 min before departure
- Arctic Tree House Hotel reception 55 min before departure
- In front of Arctic Circle Information 50 min before the departure (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Snowman World Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception 50 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets 45 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara 40 min before departure
- Santasport reception 40 minutes before departure