Enter arctic nature on a snowmobile – try ice fishing and snowshoeing
Enjoy the great outdoors on this snowmobile safari to the heart of nature. This whole day experience takes you on the path of true locals. The trail traverses rugged hills and narrow valleys, frozen lakes and rivers. During the day you will get to experience snowshoe walking and try your luck on ice fishing. A delicious Lapland style lunch will be served by the campfire.
Thermal outfit, guidance in English, snowmobiling 2 persons / snowmobile, fuel, traffic insurance (maximum personal liability 980 €), lunch, ice fishing, snowshoeing.
Please take your driving license with you on the snowmobile safari as the Police may check the validity of the license during the safari.
Each snowmobile is shared by two guests taking turns in driving. The driver of the snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age with a driver’s license valid in Finland. Driving a motorized vehicle under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs is prohibited by the laws of Finland.
This safari is suitable for children over 15 years.
This safari is CO2 compensated from the snowmobile fuel emission.
Self liability can be reduced to 150 € by paying waiver supplement 15 € / safari driver
Solo riding possibility. Supplement for solo riding 85 € / person.
Please notice that the pick-up times for the safari / excursion vary depending on your accommodation. We kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your booking confirmation.
Meeting point: Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Hotel Vartiosaari reception 55 min before departure
- Arctic Tree House Hotel reception 55 min before departure
- In front of Arctic Circle Information 50 min before the departure (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Snowman World Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception 50 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets 45 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara 40 min before departure
- Santasport reception 40 minutes before departure