Discover Lapland’s unique snowy nature and the fun of snowmobiling
The best way to get to the heart of nature – and back. During this fun safari, you’ll learn how to ride a snowmobile along frozen rivers and through snow covered forests. Enjoy the beautiful views of the river valley from the hilltops. A break with hot beverages will keep your motor running.
You can choose between a safari for families or a safari for adults only.
Thermal outfit, guidance in English, snowmobiling 2 persons / snowmobile, fuel, traffic insurance (maximum personal liability 980 €), hot beverage.
Please take your driving license with you on the snowmobile safari as the police may check the validity of the license during the safari.
Each snowmobile is shared by two guests taking turns in driving. The driver of the snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age with a driver’s license valid in Finland. Driving a motorized vehicle under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs is prohibited by the laws of Finland.
This safari is CO2 compensated from the snowmobile fuel emission.
Self liability can be reduced to 150 € by paying waiver supplement 15 € per safari driver
Solo riding possibility. Supplement for solo riding 45 € / person.
Please notice that the pick-up times for the safari / excursion vary depending on your accommodation. We kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your booking confirmation.
Meeting point: Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Hotel Vartiosaari reception 55 min before departure
- Arctic Tree House Hotel reception 55 min before departure
- In front of Arctic Circle Information 50 min before the departure (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Snowman World Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception 50 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets 45 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara 40 min before departure
- Santasport reception 40 minutes before departure