Join us on a husky safari that takes us to the winter wonder land. Feel the cold, clean air on your face, smell and taste the freshness of this old land, hear the silence and see the beauty of our magical world. The trail runs over a frozen lake and through frozen forest in an amazing scenery of arctic Lapland that is full of life if you have eye to see it. Hear the soft steps of the dogs and their breathing while they take you to the adventure you will never forget.
-Entry and participation for the activity described
– Driving and safety instruction lesson
– Service of the guide
– 5 km drive two per sledge, you can swap the positions in half way
– Sled dog drivers license
– stories of huskies life in our kennel
– selfies and snuggle time with huskies
– Duration 1h
– Minimum of 2 person paying a full price
– Guidance in English, Finish, Germany
– Warm winter clothes and shoes
Driving a dog sledge requires balance and some condition.
Age limit for drivers is 18 years.
We recommend travel insurance
– Winter clothes and shoes
– Transfer to the location and back
– Travel insurance is recommended
Meeting point : Koiratarha