Cruising along the small rivers of Rovaniemi in a silent electric engine rubber boat opens up unique opportunities for wildlife watching in places that can’t be accessed by car, other boats nor by foot! Hop on the rubber boat and the captain steers you through the gems of the riverside nature, spotting wildlife and birds, getting to know the locals’ river lifestyle and enjoy a calm ride on still waters. Picnic snack is served on board or on a secret sandy beach after cruising by a pasture of free horses and sheep! Prepare yourself on a hot day for swimming in fresh river water.
Transfers, guided eco rubber boat cruise, life jackets, snacks with coffee and tea, possibility for swimming, guiding in English.
Operated in Rovaniemi during summer months. Minimum number of participants required for each safari is 2 full paying adults and max. 5 persons per departure.
Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office.
Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
Meeting point : Safartica office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Santa Sport reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place
- Lakituvat pick up point
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception (also for guests in Snowman World Glass Resort)
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Other – please contact email@example.com