What better way to travel to Santa Claus than in a sleigh pulled by a reindeer?
Lapland is well-known for Santa Claus and his reindeer. What a great way to see both by taking a reindeer safari to the Santa Claus Village! Sitting in a sleigh pulled by reindeer, you’ll journey from the Reindeer Farm to Santa’s Village along the snowy trails of a wintry forest. In the village, you’ll have free time to meet Santa in his office, send postcards from the Santa Claus Main Post Office, and explore handicraft, design, and souvenir shops. Awarded a Reindeer Driving License and a Diploma for Crossing the Arctic Circle, this is an experience you won’t forget. Transfers are done by car.
programme transfers, thermal outfit, guidance in English, reindeer farm visit, reindeer safari, reindeer driving license, Diploma of Crossing the Arctic Circle, visit Santa Claus Village and Santa Claus Office
Sleigh ride approximately 30 min.
Inform the names of all participants for Diplomas of Crossing the Arctic Circle.
Please notice that the pick-up times for the safari / excursion vary depending on your accommodation. We kindly ask you to check carefully the correct time from your booking confirmation.
Meeting point: Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi Safari Office
Pickup is offered in following places
- Hotel Vartiosaari reception 55 min before departure
- Arctic Tree House Hotel reception 55 min before departure
- In front of Arctic Circle Information 50 min before the departure (for guests staying in Santa Claus Holiday Village, Snowman World Glass Resort and Nova Skyland Hotel)
- Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle reception 50 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets 45 min before departure
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara 40 min before departure
- Santasport reception 40 minutes before departure