You will be picked up from your hotel and returned back to your place of stay after the day. Ranua Wildlife Park is located 80 km (49.7 miles) away from Rovaniemi and it takes about an hour to get there. You can use the free Wi-Fi onboard the bus and relax on the journey to Ranua Zoo.
Ranua Wildlife Park offers tourists and nearby inhabitants the opportunity to observe arctic animals throughout the year, in an as authentic environment for the animals as possible. The Zoo’s animals consist of approximately 50 wild animal species and 200 individuals, including top predators such as lynx, polar bears, brown bears and wolves but also European moose and deer.
Ranua Wildlife Park is open every day of the year, and the changing seasons do bring their own additional dimension to the life in the park.
Hotel pickup and drop-off,Entry/Admission – Ranua Zoo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
No meeting points defined for this activity.
Pickup is offered in following places
- Arctic City Hotel
- Arctic Light Hotel
- Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
- Hotel Aakenus
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
- Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Santa’s Hotel Rudolf
- Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus
- Santasport Resort
- Scandic Pohjanhovi
- Scandic Polar
- Scandic Rovaniemi City